Wednesday, November 08, 2006

budget?...what budget?

I was very bad yesterday. Well, I guess that really depends on your definition, but I spent $157 on yarn last night. I got a book for a sock knitting class, a set of #8 needles (US) (addi turbos), a very lonely looking skein of Isis yarn in the most beautiful caribbean colors...turqoise, lime green, pale green, light blue...ocean colors. and I also had a major lapse of budgetary judgment when I saw two skeins of Tao silk in the most brilliant colors (colourway: florentina) and bought them too.

And then of course I also got what I originally stopped by the shop for: 4 balls of lavender Cashmerino by Debbie Bliss. Heaven...I want to knit gloves out of this yarn just so I can touch it all the time. But alas, it's for a scarf I'm knitting my sister for Christmas. (Should be very pretty)

I'm pretty sure I put myself on an $80 budget when I walked in there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Ooh, quite a haul! Sounds lovely, all of it.

11/08/2006 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home